• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21: Gameweek 1

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Screenshot-20200912-220100.png

Screenshot-20200912-220125.png

West Ham are ****ed

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I swear half the championship have a better team that this, how did this lot get promoted? :lol:

I genuinely wouldn't be entirely shocked if all 3 newly promoted sides just went straight back down, Leeds of course best placed to stay up, but based on ability alone they're definitely the three worst sides in the division.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
WBA and Leeds have not looked out of their depth one bit. They have very athletic and technical players. Fulham, on the other hand, are going to have a long season.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom