• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21: Gameweek 1

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
FFS Brighton look good and right when I thought they were back in it...

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Chelsea still all over the place without the ball. This will be the same all season.

LG10

This is why I don't rate transfer windows like it's a Fifa team. Chelsea are still clueless defensively and way too top heavy, will never have a balanced line ups.

FinnGooner

Established Member
James scores that 1 time out of a hundred, Dunk misses that 1 time out of a hundred. Chelsea riding their luck

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
This is why I don't rate transfer windows like it's a Fifa team. Chelsea are still clueless defensively and way too top heavy, will never have a balanced line ups.

just Havertz and Werner are playing today.
Ziyech, Chilwell, Thiago Silva all missing. In addition Pulisic and Kovacic. That's a B-Team from Chelsea today.

Manberg

Predator
Chelsea are huffing and puffing for their points here. Is this the best they got? There’s little pattern to their play. Nothing to trouble us this season, if that’s the case.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Who said that? I don’t think anyone said that. :lol:

Another A-M phenomenon. Inventing opinions
so you can laugh at them!

Have a look back at that Lacazette thread, I recall someone mentioning that he isn’t rated in Mexico.

:lol:

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom