• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Remember when Gibbs was meant to be the next Ashley Cole?

:rofl:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Gibbs is 30 yet still acts like a 20 year old not long after making his debut. Absolutely stupid reaction just because he got barged a bit. Like get him back when he has the ball, even then it was absolutely nothing and he made a big deal out of it and has just cost his team dearly.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Have to love Dean. Not one situation he can de-escalate. He is such a poor referee. It always becomes about Mike Dean. That he is allowed to continue year in and year out is beyond me.

Still, Bilic should know better when dealing with Dean. It was a red and even trying to talk to Dean is a waste of time.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom