• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Newcastle in the running for relegation? They don't look very good. Seem to rely on Saint Maximin in attack too.

dino bravo

That was a complete accident. So nobody will be able to risk scoring a spectacular overhead kick soon.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Thank goodness for VAR, not sure how the ref hasn't given that as a red initally tho.
I can understand it to a point... It wasn't intentional. Reckless, yes, but not intentional. I'm thinking of Ronaldinho and his dribbling abilities. If he did that, he'd have received just a yellow.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom