• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
The dynamic of the spuds match is going to be really interesting if villa don't get a result tomorrow.

I can't see spuds fans celebrating if they are taking the lead against 115.

We now got an in form Everton side with dyche ball on the final day of the season which is not going to be a straight forward result.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Did anyone notice Utd have saved their end of season walk around until their night game next week? Sp**s didn’t do it “because people have work and school the next day”

Don’t people in Manchester work or study?

it would have been quite poetic for them having to do a lap of honour in that torrential rain.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The dynamic of the spuds match is going to be really interesting if villa don't get a result tomorrow.

I can't see spuds fans celebrating if they are taking the lead against 115.
Word from the inside is hundreds of tickets are on their exchange. I wonder if Arsenal fans will snap them up and give some proper support?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We did all we could really I didn't expect we go and win all our games against Brighton Sp**s and Manutd away but we did it but it seems losing against Emery will be the reason why unfortunately. Frustrating

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom