• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
3 goals up to add more goals against one of the most suicidal high lines at the top level. We end the game with +1 goal.

An early goal against a central defense of Casemiro and Evans in a Man Utd team who concede for fun. End the game with +1 goal.

I hate to nit pick when the team has taken the title to the last game of the season but the thought of Sp**s somehow getting a draw against City only for them to leapfrog us on the last because we refused to add a couple of goals in those 2 games will be such a horrible feeling.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Did anyone notice Utd have saved their end of season walk around until their night game next week? Sp**s didn’t do it “because people have work and school the next day”

Don’t people in Manchester work or study?

it would have been quite poetic for them having to do a lap of honour in that torrential rain.
Probably cause of the rain maybe

sdotzdot

Established Member

Very impressive stuff. We really showed what we’re capable of going to ground like Anfield, OT, The Etihad etc this season.
Yet this is completely ignored and people point out particular dropped points (Fulham, villa etc)?

I’m not saying those games weren’t disappointing, but this is how a league season goes. Those moments happen. We done superbly to make up for those mistakes against the top 6. We literally just won at WHL and OT in the run in ffs. All of us had dropped points down in those games.

It’s just unfortunate we’re up against the best manager in history and one of the most well oiled machines anyone has ever come up against.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Being 3 ahead on goal difference is more than acceptable, as either City beat Sp**s and goal difference is irrelevant anyway (and they will beat West Ham at home too) or they don't and we go into the last game with them needing to better us by 3 goals.

If we can't win the title with a 3 goal head start at home to Everton with them having nothing to play for and the future of their club in jeopardy, then we really are losers ffs 😅

Whoever is top come Tuesday at 10pm, will win the league.

So start praying and sacrificing family members to all the Gods!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It’s just unfortunate we’re up against the best manager in history

d5c07b8bb4fc52ca.jpeg

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Yet this is completely ignored and people point out particular dropped points (Fulham, villa etc)?

I’m not saying those games weren’t disappointing, but this is how a league season goes. Those moments happen. We done superbly to make up for those mistakes against the top 6. We literally just won at WHL and OT in the run in ffs. All of us had dropped points down in those games.

It’s just unfortunate we’re up against the best manager in history and one of the most well oiled machines anyone has ever come up against.
Unfortunately you realistically need 90+ points to give yourself the best chance to win. You look at every league winner in Europe this season and either they have 90+ or are on such a pace.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

It’s always raining in Manchester. That was their sunniest day since records began.

I live in Manchester and I can confirm; the accents are dodgy, we call it tea and not dinner, it's a chip butty, you alright arkid is how we greet our friends, and it is never not fkin raining here.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

It’s not that implausible though. City can definitely rack up the goals against West Ham.
They have to rack up the goals by a lot while we simultaneously only win by 1. I think those 2 combined is pretty unlikely.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom