• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If this happens I will ban @BaZZe

Me when City score the 5th goal.

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

TornadoTed

Established Member
A few of us older ones will remember 1994-95, fingers crossed lighting strike twice. I'm a bit fuzzy on detail but I think United had a stupid amount of chances but it was just one of those days.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
15 Wins out of 17. Still the rank outsider.

Roy Keane has been there and done it all, post-match he was just shaking his head and mumbling "City are an unstoppable juggernaut" - it was kind of funny as he looked a bit exasperated with the situation even though he doesn't play anymore (I know he's miserable at the best of times)

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Think it's unfair people bring up that Villa game as the moment that dfined the title.

We had a run in that consisted of:

Brighton away
Villa home
Wolves away
Chelsea home
Bournemouth home
Sp**s away
Utd away

If you'd been offered 18/21 points from that run you take it every time. Put into perspective, this is an insane run-in with CL in between (which we were in for the first time in eons) and bar the Villa game we kept winning and winning. It's absurd.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Think it's unfair people bring up that Villa game as the moment that dfined the title.

We had a run in that consisted of:

Brighton away
Villa home
Wolves away
Chelsea home
Bournemouth home
Sp**s away
Utd away

If you'd been offered 18/21 points from that run you take it every time. Put into perspective, this is an insane run-in with CL in between (which we were in for the first time in eons) and bar the Villa game we kept winning and winning. It's absurd.
If one loss in the league in 5.5 months is going to be held as some sort of grand failure, I would hate to see a real one.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom