• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Imagine Sp**s draw and we need 2 or 3 to win the title. Kai scores the winnee!! Fvcking beautiful!!

Mudi

In all honesty, us chasing the title made it more easy for us to go through that patch of games. I believe that we could not handle the pressure of bottling the league with games against Chelsea, Sp**s and Utd. It was always better for us to chase the title than being chased.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Riou See this man's bio - Winner of 2 Premier League | 4 FA Cup | 3 Community Shields | Olympic Gold | 2 African Cup | 1 Spanish Cup

šŸ˜

Propa winner!

Also love how in most of his tweets, he mentions him being an Invincible somehow...rate that ALOT, it's exactly what I would do if I achieved something as amazing as that šŸ˜…

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ā­

Livcom.jpg

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

Artemis

Ideally we need Liverpool to stuff Aston Villa tomorrow by 3 goal margin or more. But at minimum, any Liverpool victory will do.

If Sp**s play to their potential they could easily draw/beat City. Sp**s are usually a tough nut to crack for City.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Sp**s are **** but at least they are a different proposition for City. They are used to everyone sitting back and low blocking them. Ange won't do that, he will probably play a high line and try to take the game to them.

NZgunner

Sp**s are **** but at least they are a different proposition for City. They are used to everyone sitting back and low blocking them. Ange won't do that, he will probably play a high line and try to take the game to them.
but that's the problem - City will pick them off just like we did

the other thing is that a draw is no good for Sp**s, they need a win - so if it was 0-0 in the 97th minute they'd throw the keeper forward for a corner and De Bruyne will score from inside his own half

I'm so proud that we've taken it to the last game of the season, even if it will be a bit like 1999 when Utd went 0-1 down at home to Sp**s on the last day, only to turn it around and win denying us the title

bergholt

Hereā€™s whatā€™s going to happen:

Sp**s hold City to a draw

We score early against Everton to go 1-0 up but canā€™t score the second

City go 4-0 up over West Ham in the 80th minute

Someone misses a big chance for us in injury time

We lose the title on goals scored in the tightest title race ever

NZgunner

funny, except the tightest title race ever was '89

TornadoTed

Established Member
but that's the problem - City will pick them off just like we did

the other thing is that a draw is no good for Sp**s, they need a win - so if it was 0-0 in the 97th minute they'd throw the keeper forward for a corner and De Bruyne will score from inside his own half

I'm so proud that we've taken it to the last game of the season, even if it will be a bit like 1999 when Utd went 0-1 down at home to Sp**s on the last day, only to turn it around and win denying us the title
Yeah I can't see Ange's naive brand of football coming off but I'm clinging onto to any hope however small at the moment.

I'm proud too, amazing effort by everyone involved at the club.

Mudi

Did you forget Man City vs QPR 2012? More epic seems impossible (yes even beating our 89). Last game, you need win to win the tittle and down 1-2 with full 90 minutes gone. And still managed to score in the 92nd and 94th minute to win the game and thus the title. That's super epic.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

ArsĆØne Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbonā€™s Ā£86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the clubā€™s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom