• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They were in question when they happened. You can’t really bring them up just because we lost the title on the final day.

Cup runs are also about luck, we’ve had horrible draws recently. Liverpool this year in the FA cup was always a 50/50 game.

It’s very difficult to seriously question anything now, yes we must improve in the cups but Mikel has proven he can do it with the best.
You get judged on what you win. History shows teams have cycles and if they keep falling short eventually they will go backwards. Arteta most likely will never has this hood of season with lack of injuries on key players. 8 of the 11 starters were available for atleast 34 of the 37 league games

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

You get judged on what you win. History shows teams have cycles and if they keep falling short eventually they will go backwards. Arteta most likely will never has this hood of season with lack of injuries on key players. 8 of the 11 starters were available for atleast 34 of the 37 league games

Literally heard similar things last year, but whats gonna happen? You’re gonna continue saying Mikel got lucky until he wins something?

It’s boring, important to stay grounded but we’ll add 3 or 4 players in the summer, more players who can be trusted in particular. Our young players keep getting better and better and our main players have excellent injury records.

Why would they all suddenly get injured and we become rubbish? It’s illogical.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
We’re pretty lucky with injuries but our team being so young and a few not even in their primes says our window is going to be open for a while obviously the caveat being they stay and do not leave (Saliba being the worry).

City played QPR at home who were relegated already. Was exciting for neutrals yes but would've been the ultimate bottlejob for them to not win it against that opposition.

Ourselves vs Liverpool we won it in injury time against our direct competitor, on their ground, level on points and goal difference only on account of goals scored. Zero comparison 89 might never be surpassed ever.
Winning your first ever PL title with two injury time goals to snatch it away from your greatest rivals that thought they had won it and who taunted us our whole life’s about how **** we was. I don’t understand how you could ask for a better football moment than that

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Winning your first ever PL title with two injury time goals to snatch it away from your greatest rivals that thought they had won it and who taunted us our whole life’s about how **** we was. I don’t understand how you could ask for a better football moment than that
Because you weren't some plucky underdog who fought their way up you were a financial juggernaut who were supposed to beat QPR easily.

Won't lie I celebrated that title still purely because it meant United and Fungus lost it.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Just been given fair warning from a Liverpool fan that they have completely run out of steam.

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Because you weren't some plucky underdog who fought their way up you were a financial juggernaut who were supposed to beat QPR easily.

Won't lie I celebrated that title still purely because it meant United and Fungus lost it.

Do wonder if Mancini is the worst manager to win a PL title.

Dalglish a contender but he did win a lot managing Liverpool in the 80s and might have done well in Europe if not for the ban.

Ranieri is the easy answer but I feel like I respect his hustle grinding away and getting some sh*t teams promoted from lower divisions.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Sp**s players aren’t Sp**s fans, they’re employees of the club as is Ange and they’ll want to finish as high as possible in the league and confirm European football,

I’m not worried about the lack of commitment from Sp**s. I’m worried about the manager being inept tactically and the players not being good enough.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Guy is so needlessly aggressive every time a normal question is posed to him, might help to have a couple snacks before pressers the fat ****ing blob.

Are you f*cking insane?!!

Giving Ange snacks before pressers will only ensure that, once the cameras start rolling, he's ravenous enough to swallow one of those reporters whole into his throbbing chasm of a stomach.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
What a needlessly confrontational and nonsensical answer. Of course a large percentage or their fans feel this way. Not acknowledging that, or worse, lashing out with that ****ty answer just helps reinforce the whole "Aussie manager might not be aware of the culture" stuff.

The second half of his answer is completely valid, but the first bit made him look like a tool.

It's almost like a fashion among some managers to position themselves like they have some elevated sense of authority over the journalist posing the question. "Look how no nonsense I am"

You're all nonsense mate. Richarlison is your CF and you think coaching set pieces is some peripheral concern. Just go and win the game for us like the best ***** should.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

Let's ****ing gooooooo
Good on him putting that "reporter" back in their place with such a stupid question. The guy asking the questions was too much of a coward to explicitly state that fans want them to lose so Arsenal won't win the league and Ange threw the bait back on him getting him to back up the reasoning for asking and he couldn't do it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Is this what the PL has come to? Irrelevant fans that support clubs that are doing nothing have made it their sole purpose to watch the fixture list and stop other teams from winning anything 😂 I see a lot more opposition fans yapping about this so called title race than the two teams that are in it.

I’d understand if it was our first league title in history or CL but we’ve won the league 13 times in our club’s history and I’m pretty certain that we’ll win another before teams like Utd, Chelsea or even Sp**s do anything relevant.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom