• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

You reckon?

I’ve never been in this position as an Arsenal fan, where I can almost touch a title but it’s not in our hands. It’s horrible…

Even a draw tonight and I feel City can knock 5 or 6 past West Ham. Dropping points might also give City jitters in that final game so who knows.

I do feel like if we had beaten Villa we probably drop points at old Trafford or Sp**s with the pressure being top.
City will get 5 easy against West Ham. We will go for it regardless on Saturday. The important thing is we play at the same time. We need to do our thing.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

GNiqWBuWMAAEF6_

Are you telling Opta they’re wrong?
Our title chances only decrease 6 percent in case of a draw compared to a Sp**s win? I thought it was a given that City are putting 7 past West Ham on the final day?

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

City are abit gash when you go at them, but they could rip Sp**s to shreds at the same time. Wheres Kane when you need him ffs

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Our title chances only decrease 6 percent in case of a draw compared to a Sp**s win? I thought it was a given that City are putting 7 past West Ham on the final day?
I almost hope they do just for your reaction

Morning_woody

See you again next season lads. 89 points, 60+ goal difference,most w in Premier League in Arsenals history,
6-4-0 against the big 6, better than City h2h- they didn't even score a goal against us...and still end up 2. I can't see how you can do better than this. I hope the lads stick together and wait for Guardiola to leave FC 115 charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom