• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Real Madrid gone at Etihad played the same way? They knocked out Man city are they cowards too? Man city spent all game at Anfield defending and got lucky not to lose by 4 goals why Rodri don't speak about that too? These are mind games don't fall into them

It’s a different competition

BBF

They want all teams attack them and leave space for De Bruyne Foden Haaland B.Silva to exploit I'm not sure who they fooling.

Yeah. They're channelling the same arrogance from their morally bankrupt manager who throws a fit whenever a relegation-threatened team doesn't try to pass out the back.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
They want all teams attack them and leave space for De Bruyne Foden Haaland B.Silva to exploit I'm not sure who they fooling.
It’s the complete opposite. They want teams to sit back and let them get into their attacking structure. When teams go at them, they are unsettled, that’s why Sp**s created soo much against them, that’s why Liverpool have caused them issues over the years.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
He's catching flack but I agree with what he said really. I think they could have been beaten and they got 1 point? off us this season, so it basically did come down to mentality.

I can't say with certainty if the roles were reversed and we had to beat West Ham on the final day to clinch it we would have comfortably did it.

I think if the roles were reversed, we would have beat West Ham. But, I think if City or Liverpool came to The Emirates, I can’t imagine them defending like we did, no matter the scenario.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
It’s the complete opposite. They want teams to sit back and let them get into their attacking structure. When teams go at them, they are unsettled, that’s why Sp**s created soo much against them, that’s why Liverpool have caused them issues over the years.
Also Sp*rs caused them trouble because they had Kane and Son. Two players absolutely tailor made for the counter attack game. Who do we have to play that game? Martinelli? Unless we add those sorts of players, we can't play that way

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
How many times have Liverpool beaten them at the Etihad by going at them?
I don’t know. I’m not saying we would have beaten them, I’m saying Rodri isn’t wrong in what he’s saying. As a fan, I’d have liked us to try and win the game, because I didn’t expect us to win all of our remaining games.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Also Sp*rs caused them trouble because they had Kane and Son. Two players absolutely tailor made for the counter attack game. Who do we have to play that game? Martinelli? Unless we add those sorts of players, we can't play that way

I’m talking about the game last week, Sp**s caused them problems

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If you take 4 points off Man City over the course of a season you've done exceptionally well.

Rodri can do one. Proper ****. I didn't see them come to the Emirates and try to blow us out of the water either.

If you're looking at dropped points to bemoan Man City away would be the last to complain about.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I can't think a single team that went to the Etihad against Pep and won by outplaying them. Whoever has had success over there, played on the break. So we have to decide what sort of a team we want, one who can out-football City or a team that is killer on the break. But then the squad isn't built with just one team in mind. You have to beat the other 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom