• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Top

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

sdotzdot

Established Member
I am one of the most optimistic posters on here, and I would love to know why any single arsenal fan would have any hope of us still having a chance at the league?

Recent results and performances, point to history repeating itself. We all know there this is heading now.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Just win vs Wolves. Dropped points there and its mayhem :lol:
Don’t get me wrong. I WANT it to happen. But we’ve seen this story too many seasons in a row, and they are literally doing it again. Not just the results, but the performances, the hiding, timidness, everyone deciding to go out of form at the business end… this all points to what we know already unfortunately.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
If we don't win the title then it's fair to say that Arteta has till next season to bring us an EPL title or a UCL trophy before we can consider getting rid of him?

This 'project' needs to deliver otherwise this is Poch Sp**s era

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Might check out of AM for the season, this is the point where all the worst posters come out and spew constant hyperbolic garbage and the trolls are on the wind up. It's just unbearable.

Tbh it is some BS when posters that have ghosted come out of hiding as soon as we have a bad result or two.

That said I wouldn't check out just yet. If we beat Wolves away it'll be enough to keep some of these posters quieter.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Season is likely over now. I'll still watch the games and hope we win them all obviously. Hopefully the individual performances pick up again so it's enjoyable. The squad looks knackered though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Because I don't think we have it in us to win both, tbh...think if we try to go 50/50 on both, we will come up short..

Hate being right 😥

The Liverpool cup game this season I thought would haunt me...but that league game v Villa is the most heart-breaking since the CL final in 2006!

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

It’s a really terrible time to play someone like Wolves away who will be very aggressive.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

For the last couple of seasons anytime we've gotten bad results it's lead to our season imploding. We've got two on the bounce now. What do we do this time, how do we respond?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Might check out of AM for the season, this is the point where all the worst posters come out and spew constant hyperbolic garbage and the trolls are on the wind up. It's just unbearable.
True. They would have been just waiting for this.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Tbh it is some BS when posters that have ghosted come out of hiding as soon as we have a bad result or two.

That said I wouldn't check out just yet. If we beat Wolves away it'll be enough to keep some of these posters quieter.
If City stumble and we get back in the drivers seat then maybe. But otherwise there won't be any serious discussion here, just posts calling all our players non-league level and calling for Arteta to be sacked on the spot.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
It's not over, grow some balls. It's a big ask, but if we win vs Wolves and Chelsea it's back on.
Yeah but you have to admit it's not looking good bro. Wolves is in 2 days and the players look like they need inhalers just to walk down the tunnel. Wolves is not going to be easy. It's not going to be like the Brighton stroll.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Yeah but you have to admit it's not looking good bro. Wolves is in 2 days and the players look like they need inhalers just to walk down the tunnel. Wolves is not going to be easy. It's not going to be like the Brighton stroll.

Wolves isn't easy but we have one target now. And it's about how much we want it. Take a day off tomorrow and go for it. City have four away games, if they drop points we have to be there.

Wolves have nothing to play for. The minimum I want is that urgency that something is on the line.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Best case scenario is City go through here on pens. Expending a lot of energy with another semi final on the weekend.

Win our next two games and we put huge pressure on them. All is not lost but it’ll take a MONSTER effort to win the title after these back to back defeats.

We look shot to pieces mentally.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom