• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Top

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not sure Nottinghams tantrum about the refs will do them any good tbh, probably counter productive

Could be but I think every decision will be looked at under a microscope and since it’s at The City Ground the referee could be pressured slightly.

No chance Rodri will be getting away with his usual antics by trying to slyly cut off the counter attacks which will play into their hands.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
18th Oct 1987 1 -2 followed by 10th Sept 1988 2-3

By my reckoning, this is the last time we won consecutive away NLD league games?

Jamie99

Player:Ødegaard
A lot of pundits and fans alike emphasized on the Wolves, Chelsea, Sp**s and Man Utd games being the difficult ones for us, however, thus far we've overcome 2 out of the 4.

It's not easy to really predict run-ins but at the moment I think I'll lean towards @SA Gunner position on the Villa game being the hardest of the lot, which also is testament of their position on the table. Thus I'm not so fussed about the outcome of our two leg meetings with Villa because we did really well to beat them but things just didn't work out quite well for us.

I think we win the league with City as runners up. This lads really deserve it 'cause they've given so much for the past 3 years to be in this moment after the last season capitulation.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
City are strong but they have been throwing in a lot more draws this season than before. If they can drop 2 points it would give us that opportunity.

No games are easy this time of the season, but historically this is when they come into their own. Sp**s are their bogey team, let's pray they can do us a favour !

Pool - not sure about them. Can see them tailing off a bit tbh

We just have to focus on ourselves & be clinical with the chances we get & we will win our games.

Tnegs

The 115 charges might still play a role in determining the league winner. Even if can’t catch City we still need to finish above Pool because them fkers certainly don’t deserve to win it if a points deduction does happen.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

it's a different City with Foden/Doku/Grealish instead of killers like Gundo and Mahrez. Not out of this world that they drop points.
Agreed. They look knackered too

I keep thinking of Silva's interview after our game at the Etihad (I think it was that game) He seemed resigned that they weren't going to win the PL this season

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Regardless of where we finish I'm proud of the team first season back in the CL and going out in the QF against Bayern is not the end of the world.

Being in a title race in late April is very encouraging, this time last year we pretty much lost all ground to city and in days past we would be out of title races by Feb.

We need 1-2 more xG cheaters like Trossard, guys that can create something out of nothing.

The matches against Villa didn't help but for me the most infuriating one was the 2-2 draw vs Fulham at home.
I can't remember that Fulham game. I think I've blocked it from my mind

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The 115 charges might still play a role in determining the league winner. Even if can’t catch City we still need to finish above Pool because them fkers certainly don’t deserve to win it if a points deduction does happen.
In 10 years' time they will strip City of all their titles, so we were Champions 22-23 season. The problem is that war will have started with the AI killbots by this time so football will be the last thing on anyone's mind.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

My scenario can still play out ;)

We draw one more game, win the rest, City draw two more and we both finish on 87 points (but we win on GD).

TORTURE.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom