• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Top

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Like 2 or 3 of them are starters :lol:

Estupinian has been rubbed for the majority of this season now and his replacement Lamptey being injured is nothing new. Mitoma has missed most of this year.

Solly March is a miss admittedly, but again been injured for a minute now. Ferguson is an A-M fetish and at this stage of his career is largely irrelevant.

As long as Welbeck, Pascal Groß and Adingra are on the pitch anything can happen.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Against Burnley they had basically Verbruggen, Igor, Dunk, Van Hecke, Veltman, Baleba, Groß, Moder, Pedro, Adingra and Welbeck as the starting line-up.

Buonanotte, Fati, Lallana and Webster are the only good additional players. Enciso is a doubt, but might be able to be in the squad.

That's still okay line-up to use, their depth is pretty good for a club like that.

The good thing is that they are not tired. Their last game was 12 days ago, and before that 7 days ago. It's not as bad as it looks, and what I thought yesterday. Brighton also has European places still to play for.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Like 2 or 3 of them are starters :lol:

Estupinian has been rubbed for the majority of this season now and his replacement Lamptey being injured is nothing new. Mitoma has missed most of this year.

Solly March is a miss admittedly, but again been injured for a minute now. Ferguson is an A-M fetish and at this stage of his career is largely irrelevant.

As long as Welbeck, Pascal Groß and Adingra are on the pitch anything can happen.

I hope you’re right but I’m not hopeful.

Not coz of the injuries mind, just coz Brighton have been rubbish this season and for some reason people just see past it because they’ve already decided that De Zerbi is world class.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
The Fulham away game is where I’m pinning my hopes.

Fulham at the cottage against “big” teams have punched well above their weight this season.
Sp**s are their bogey team, so I am hoping they can do us a big favour
They will be fighting for 4th so hopefully no chance they will down tools

West Ham could spring a suprise ?

We just have to take care of our own results & hope they slip up somewhere.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Fulham at the cottage against “big” teams have punched well above their weight this season.
Not in their last game. Thought they would take points of Liverpool as they have been really difficult to beat. They put in a really weak performance which has made me think their season is winding down. Hopefully it was a one off.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I hope you’re right but I’m not hopeful.

Not coz of the injuries mind, just coz Brighton have been rubbish this season and for some reason people just see past it because they’ve already decided that De Zerbi is world class.

They got the players to cause an upset and City aren't quite the level they were in previous seasons. Not as impossible as made out.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not in their last game. Thought they would take points of Liverpool as they have been really difficult to beat. They put in a really weak performance which has made me think their season is winding down. Hopefully it was a one off.
Bad games can happen in EPL out of nowhere. Has happened to every team I think. Same for good games. It's weird, but that's sports.

Everton just lost 6-0 to Chelsea, only for it to spur them to two wins, one of them being first win against Liverpool since like 10 years.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Poor kid, it's not even a fair comparison.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider. He's been bitten by an overeager seagull hoping to score a portion of a ham sandwich :lol:

An overeager seagull hoping to score a portion of a ham sandwich sounds like the usual brighton club goer these days.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Barring a miracle Sp**s will have nothing to play for when they meet City so they'll not bother in that one if it means it hands us the title.
They'll probably still be fighting for a CL spot no? Given 5th won't give you CL.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
They'll probably still be fighting for a CL spot no? Given 5th won't give you CL.

They're 6 points off 4th and their next 4 games before the City game are Arsenal(h), Chelsea(a), Liverpool(a), Burnley(h). Villa play Chelsea(h), Brighton(a), Liverpool(h). I dont really see Sp**s closing that gap with those games and they have a worse goal difference by a decent margin.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

The Fulham away game is where I’m pinning my hopes.

Just got swept aside by Liverpool? Also that Leno is dodgy as fvk, we're the only big team they beat this season iirc, don't mention Sp**s pls

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Pretty much the same players were missing against us as well iirc with the addition of Lamptey maybe. That was almost a month ago, what is their medical team doing btw.
I read somewhere Brighton only have two medical staff which is shocking considering the money they get from player transfers tbf

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom