• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Top

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I blame @Macho he was gassing everyone up before the game saying Brighton will do sth.

I think had City dropped points against Brighton then we would have probably done the same in the NLD with all the eyes on us 😂

Better for us to nick it at the end. Imagine Pep’s face when we win it on GD.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I think had City dropped points against Brighton then we would have probably done the same in the NLD with all the eyes on us 😂

Better for us to nick it at the end. Imagine Pep’s face when we win it on GD.

Bro I’m telling you it’ll be Moyes. Final day drama.

City shut out, we’ll b drawing until the final minute when Havertz will be immortalised as our “Agueroooooo” moment.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Pep’s record against Nuno isn’t the greatest 👀

P8 W4 D1 L3

GIF by minalima

Nuno better be rolling out one of these on Sunday

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Ya seems very unlikely they drop any more points, but you never know.

The way they seem to thrive under pressure like they’ve done it hundreds of times before is just so depressing. Brushing off Brighton like an annoying fly. That was there hardest game on paper.
With Brighton's normal squad, maybe. That squad was a joke.

Edit: Actually, Sp**s away is their hardest game on paper

Do think both teams will still drop points think it will both be draws at Sp**s. United I have no hope for beating you if you are anywhere close to your best you will tear them apart

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Do think both teams will still drop points think it will both be draws at Sp**s. United I have no hope for beating you if you are anywhere close to your best you will tear them apart

We really shouldn’t drop points to them without Porro and Udogie tbh. Dunno if they’ll be back in time to face you guys though.

We really shouldn’t drop points to them without Porro and Udogie tbh. Dunno if they’ll be back in time to face you guys though.
We’ve won only 1 game at that stadium since it’s been made will never fancy our chances there. You though it’s a derby feel it’s too difficult to predict especially with it being at Sp**s ground

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
City isn’t dropping anymore, but we need to win the rest if our games at most they might have one slip. Unfortunately,i think it is more likely we will drop points then they will. Crazy we going to lose league because of Fulham, West Ham and villa. The Gabriel dropping early in season and the points lost there will probably be what decides it. What a dumb and costly power trip by Arteta

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
We’ve won only 1 game at that stadium since it’s been made will never fancy our chances there. You though it’s a derby feel it’s too difficult to predict especially with it being at Sp**s ground
You never know it football but you have come across well organised defensive coaches in the past. It's may be a bit different facing Ange with his open door policy.

People thinking it's easier for us to win the NLD than you to win at their ground?🤔

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
City isn’t dropping anymore, but we need to win the rest if our games at most they might have one slip. Unfortunately,i think it is more likely we will drop points then they will. Crazy we going to lose league because of Fulham, West Ham and villa. The Gabriel dropping early in season and the points lost there will probably be what decides it. What a dumb and costly power trip by Arteta
That certainly didn't help ! He probably looks back on that as a massive error. Of course he'd never concede that in the press or in public !

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Is he taking the absolute p1ss? :lol:

If you asked 10,000 fans at the start of the season 9999 of them would have predicted Manchester City would be in the title hunt in the final stretch of the season.

View attachment 23854

Yeah ffs who would've guessed that the treble winners who won the league 5 from the last 6 or so, once with 100 points, would go for another title.

****ing clown. He should go manage a team like Brighton, see if he can get them to top four.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
That certainly didn't help ! He probably looks back on that as a massive error. Of course he'd never concede that in the press or in public !

I can see his logic. He wanted to give players like Kwior game time, so that if an injury was to happen to our CB he could step in.

We've just been fortune this season that neither Saliba or Gabriel have been injured. Also Kwior hs come in and done a good job, you could say it helped that he played at the start of the season.

Also our loses/draws were due to human error, jorginho with Sp**s and saka. Also our attack wasn't working with Havertz at 8 and jesus at ,9.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

The only points dropped from that 'experiment' was the draw to Fulham. Gabriel not playing was not the reason we lost those points. You really need to pull up your big boy pants and stop crying about this. He's the manager and perfectly within his rights to experiment with his squad as he sees fit.

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
Yeah ffs who would've guessed that the treble winners who won the league 5 from the last 6 or so, once with 100 points, would go for another title.

****ing clown. He should go manage a team like Brighton, see if he can get them to top four.
he will, only after a Saudi group buy the club.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom