• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 25 (Feb 24-26 & Mar 1)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seem Newcastle or Sp**s for top 4 neither Chelsea and Liverpool going to get close imo.

Kav

Established Member
Chelsea’s situation is entirely on the ownership. Bringing that many players in could only disrupt the group. Players are all wondering how long they have left at Chelsea. What is the plan exactly?

I’m thoroughly enjoying their demise.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Boehly's transfer antics have certainly not helped but Potter isn't turning this around. He just doesn't have personality to do it.

Chelsea players are playing like he's gone already tbh.
He's a coach. He's not a manager. He has no credibility with these big name players. His resume is too light.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just seen the score, wow.

Guess “Operation catch Woolwich” has officially kicked off now :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Wrestlemania Vii Crying GIF by WWE

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Chelsea’s situation is entirely on the ownership. Bringing that many players in could only disrupt the group. Players are all wondering how long they have left at Chelsea. What is the plan exactly?

I’m thoroughly enjoying their demise.
Yet Forrest have navigated it better than Potter has. Boehly hasn't helped but Potter also just isn't very good. Brighton have just gotten better under De Zerbi.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just seen the score, wow.

Guess “Operation catch Woolwich” has officially kicked off now :lol:
Yeah this is not last season we are 15 points ahead of them with win against everton. But sadly they seem finishing 4th again

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Benfica and Shahktar have done what all clubs outside of England should do if their is such an incompetent investor like Boehly.

Both financed their clubs for a longer time due to one transfer - it's crazy what hype can do in football.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Seem Newcastle or Sp**s for top 4 neither Chelsea and Liverpool going to get close imo.

Sp**s making top 4 is great because they're mediocrity personified.

No decent player will ever darken their stadium's door & with Kane in his twilight years as a striker & Son no longer effective, the'll quitely settle into the midtable battle as they were always meant to do.

We're far above being concerned by them anymore.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom