• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 37 (May 20-25)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think that's the Top Four done now, alongside the title... Newcastle will beat Leicester at home and United have the fixtures, Europa for Pool next season now.

Only thing left is relegation and the last few spots for Europe...

Brighton for Europa, Sp**s for Conference and I can't decide who joins Leicester in relegation to be honest.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Is Toney banned immediately or does it start once the season is done?

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Is Toney banned immediately or does it start once the season is done?

Still had him in my Fantasy team but he had a red flag and it said he was suspended until jan, so I think he is banned immediately

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think that's the Top Four done now, alongside the title... Newcastle will beat Leicester at home and United have the fixtures, Europa for Pool next season now.

Only thing left is relegation and the last few spots for Europe...

Brighton for Europa, Sp**s for Conference and I can't decide who joins Leicester in relegation to be honest.

Leeds go down I reckon.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Auba and Welbz firing us back into this title race?

ronaldo-reaction-golden-balls-for-example.gif

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Harald Kane with an amazing season again as per usual. Shearer, he is coming for you

GDeep™

League is very weak
Boring games today outside the top 4 battle between Utd and Liverpool. Everton away to Wolves is big too.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Sp**s has the worst defence in top 13 with 60 goals conceded. Second worst is wolves with 52

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s has the worst defence in top 13 with 60 goals conceded. Second worst is wolves with 52
They make our defence last 8 games look competent they actually so awful they need to replace all thier defence

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sp**s fans should be genuinely gutted if they miss out on Conference League, massive chance to end their 15 year trophy drought if they take it seriously (look at West Ham, could end a drought from 1980) any fan of that club that wants to miss out, is a ****ing loser.

Certain teams need to stop thinking they are above trophies, annoys the hell out of me...same with us and the Europa.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

To hell with Diaby, let's just get Mbeumo!!

In spite of his advanced baldness, he's 23 & already doing well in the PL.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom