• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 10 (Oct 27-29)

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Utd v City derby the clear pick of the bunch but could easily underwhelm and become tactical warfare or entertain and be a blooper highlight reel.

Hoping for hauls in the Arsenal v Sheffield, Villa vs Luton and Liverpool vs Forest games.
Brighton v Fulham could be decent.

Shrugging at the rest for now.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Utd v City derby the clear pick of the bunch but could easily underwhelm and become tactical warfare or entertain and be a blooper highlight reel.
I know just the man to get you, @OnlyOne, @Tir Na Nog and @field442 hyped:
FDaPW5cWEBI1pX3

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Every home team winning this round wouldn't be too bad, tbh.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Having a proper look at Sp**s again tonight.

You can see where their strengths come from, they entice the press and use that to gain central access. Failing which they will look to go more direct with with longer passes either down the halfspaces, or over the opposition.

Because of their narrow shape in their build up phase, they naturally pull Palace narrow and create space out wide, but they also concede spaces out wide as well. A cat and mouse game in those areas for whoever has the ball.

Clever from Ange, he creates that possible vulnerability in transition, to keep the game open and flowing.

Should be an interesting watch tonight, the team who scores first here will dictate this game I feel.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Palace have started really well, have had the better chances. Vicario looks solid in goal though.

dino bravo

Embarrassing from Romero. Wanna-be tough guy holding his face when contact was with the chest. :rolleyes:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sp**s play with the likeability of Chelsea, diving ****s...but with the recent trophy cabinet of Brentford ffs, imagine supporting such vile bunch of players 😅

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sp**s arent title favourites man, not with this type of ball. Its far too chaotic.

You can see where Arteta was coming from, going with the same high pressing strategy at the Emirates. If you limit Sp**s' build up play and ability to get the out ball, you've got them.

I've noticed that Vicario doesnt go long much, and that could be a limitation to his game (I stand corrected on this one). Teams are thus happy to push their lines up and pressure them as a result. This could also be a ploy from Ange, to bring them up to create space.

I will say though that Sp**s' ability to recover ground and hunt the ball back is great. Its very energy sapping, but works well.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Shame that Olise and Eze are not playing tonight, they could've done some serious damage

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom