• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 11 (Nov 4-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,665
  • Views 32,347

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
You think Sp**s defeat Chelsea? I think 0-0.

Fine tips for the rest. Thought I'm not sure about our game.

Yeah, tinpottenham seems in good harmony and Chelsea the opposite.

We looked very strong at St James last season (imo our best performance last season, simply because it looked so comfortable) and I expect us to reach a high level again.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Walkovers for city and Liverpool.
We badly need to win to stay with them and also hope Chelsea find their finishing boots

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

If Fulham are up for this, there's only one outcome.

The positive for Ten Hag is that Heathrow will be within driving distance if he needs to catch a quick flight to Amsterdam :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Do have a bad feeling this could be the gameweek when City get to the top of the table and then never get off it 😔

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Do have a bad feeling this could be the gameweek when City get to the top of the table and then never get off it 😔

Alright lad, get a hold of yourself!!

You've always been an insufferable tw*t but at least you had that chipper attitude & optimistic outlook I found endearing.

But this?!! You're better off leaving the doom & gloom to @Ljonin & @HighburyHigh as they know how to pull it off :lol:

Last edited:

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Newcastle v Arsenal
Tottenham vs Chelsea

The only ones I’m checking this week I think.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Newcastle v Arsenal
Tottenham vs Chelsea

The only ones I’m checking this week I think.

69becf28e0fb3ca5ecdef4ba34e0a7d5.jpg

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

69becf28e0fb3ca5ecdef4ba34e0a7d5.jpg

Utd drama is always funny, win or lose this season there’s been controversy :lol:

They are either so sh*t they get battered or they are so sh*t everyone is irate when they win

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Utd drama is always funny, win or lose this season there’s been controversy :lol:

They are either so sh*t they get battered or they are so sh*t everyone is irate when they win

This is always infuriating. Especially when Cro-Magnon rep. to the UN, Scott McTominay, ends up scoring late undeserved winners.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
X
X

Chelsea will do exactly to Sp**s what they tried to do to us, namely compress Sp**s in the middle of the pitch and counter attack. The difference being that Sp**s are more direct than we are and will look to attack the diminishing spaces quicker.

Should be interesting to see how Sp**s approach this game. Sp**s dont like to go long, instead preferring the short build up to gain territory by creating space behind.

I think the winner comes from who scores first on the night.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom