• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 12 (Nov 11 & 12)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,441
  • Views 31,230

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Newcastle again late kick off in game only Bournemouth and Newcastle will watch.

Pretty average weekend only interesting game is Chelsea Vs City

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
X
X

Trusted on the cards for me as per usual if all goes in

Newcastle again late kick off in game only Bournemouth and Newcastle will watch.

Pretty average weekend only interesting game is Chelsea Vs City

I’ll watch, solanke and trippier in my fpl una

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would be well up for all home wins this weekend!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That Sp**s team looks dogshit without VDV and Maddison.

Bissouma, Sarr and Hojberg midfield lol.
I'll take that Emery'e Elneny, Torreira and Xhaka midfield over this.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Any body else watching on TNT?

How Rio has a punditry career is beyond me. He must have an incredible agent. He's one of the dullest unimaginative interviewers I've ever seen.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

That Sp**s team looks dogshit without VDV and Maddison.

Bissouma, Sarr and Hojberg midfield lol.
I'll take that Emery'e Elneny, Torreira and Xhaka midfield over this.
The love fest for Sp**s by the various pundits is so over the top. Ange getting so much love it is unreal. Hope Wolves smash them! 💯🙏

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Interested to see how Sp**s approach today's game. Its likely to be in line with Ange's philosophy, which is also easy to see in its implementation phase.

I dont think they'll miss Maddison as much as people think, because of the nature of their ball, and that is to be energetic in winning the ball, and counter attacking quickly.

Gary O Neil though is a thinking manager, and I expect him to nullify many of Sp**s' strengths (high press, hunting in packs to win the ball back, quick counter attacks through central zones).

Either a tight win for Sp**s or Wolves will win this one by 2 clear goals. Im going for a Wolves win here folks, as I trust O Neil tactically.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom