• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 13 (Nov 25-27)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think we will be 2nd after this game week, while Sp**s will drop to 5th.

Which confuses the hell out of me to be honest, as didn't Tottenham win the Quadruple in October apparently 🤔

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wait.

Newcastle have been on every ****ing week against trash like Sheffield United and Bournemouth, but the first time they aren't on TV is when they're playing Chelsea?

TV selections are so broken these days :lol:

Buhry

Established Member

Wonder how much var controversy there will be in the City-Pool game, if City gets anything dodgy in that game corruption is basically confirmed as far as im concerned

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Worried about our game, we are just not clinical enough in front of goal at the moment. We need to take advantage of the City-Pool fixture, think we can go top by the end of this matchday.

As for Sp**s v Villa, an interesting tie. Unai no doubt will be loading new blueprints for us all, on how to dismantle Angeball.

ItzdoctorZ

What do people want from city vs pool?
Liverpool win then draw imo, I don't see why people think a draw is better than Liverpool winning, Man City dropping as many points as possible is all that matters, Liverpool are not winning the league, root against them in other games but against Man City a win is preferable.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom