• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 13 (Nov 25-27)

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Gomes and Lemina suspended for our game. Who do they even have as backups? Surely the quality drop off is really big even for their first CM never mind 2nd. I assume they will need to change shape from a 3 centre mid formation for us.
Their midfield does not matter against us. They will be parking the bus anyway.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Neto is on a wheelchair right now. It’s kinda funny Gary O’Neil keep getting screwed by refs as he has defended them a lot. He is too nice
Neto could be out of his chair suitably refreshed for the weekend?
O' Neil is in the refs room at the moment. Maybe he is sick of being nice & has decided to go on a full on headbutting spree 🤣

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wow, O’Neill says the ref told him after the game that he thought VAR got the first penalty wrong and that it shouldn’t have been given

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
The incident with Vinicius and Kilman is why you see people rolling around for the slightest touch. Major respect to Kilamn but that cost Wolves one, possibly three, points. If he goes down holding his face they send him off.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom