• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Great 🤩 Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 17 (Dec 15-17)

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Hilarious from Martinez on Maupay, love to see it. Don't know why that doesn't happen more often when you have players on the deck clearly at it.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
For all Liverpool's posturing, and van Dijk's interview arrogance, I think Utd had the better chances. Admittedly they didn't have many, but they were great ones.

Liverpool should have ripped United with 6 - 0 United is ****

ThlRama

Player:Saka
They didn’t create anything clear cut, a couple of headers they should have done better with. Liverpool were poor and looked toothless yesterday.
It's anything but surprising to look poor with a midfield three of Endo, Szoboszlai, and Gravenberch. What has been surprising so far is how TAA and Salah have managed to carry that squad to be 1 point behind us, despite the glaring holes in it (not enough depth or quality in some areas, no aptitude for roles in the system, not enough differentiation in terms of skillsets).

TriniGunner

What Utd didn't do yesterday was get the Anfield crowd involved by keeping the game 'calm'. After 30 mins it was clear that Liverpool and the Anfield crowd weren't happy that they haven't scored. I don't care what anyone say, the players purposely get involved in controversial stuff at key moments in the game in order to get the crowd involved and lift the team.

TriniGunner

They didn’t create anything clear cut, a couple of headers they should have done better with. Liverpool were poor and looked toothless yesterday.
Trent should have scored yesterday as that was their easiest chance. However, they did look bereft of ideas in the attacking areas where it mattered. I still think their most dangerous player apart from Salah is Diaz.

Trent should have scored yesterday as that was their easiest chance. However, they did look bereft of ideas in the attacking areas where it mattered. I still think their most dangerous player apart from Salah is Diaz.

Diaz looked on it for me. White has to play a top game next weekend to stop it.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I have a lot of time for Rob Edwards, having played for both Wolves and Wales. I hope he can keep Luton up but I just don't see it happening. They have plenty of fight, unlike Sheff United but lacking massively in quality.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn't say garbage.

They're the third side to beat Brentford at home (the others being us & Everton).

But they have to improve to stay in contention.

A Brentford that had Mee sent off (both their goals came with man advantage) and minus Mbuemo + Toney. Regardless, they are still super impressive and their home form (if they can keep it up) will see them 4/5th imo.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom