• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 2 (Aug 18-21)

samshere

Why so serieuse?
City v Newcastle today, the very near future 1st place oil rivalry.

No matter who you want to win in this match, it feels wrong.
It won't be a 1st place knockout. Once United get new owners, I expect it'll be a mini league of 3-4 super teams duking it out for the title. Which will be better than the current City winning everything.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Feel like Sp**s will do united today. Especially after that shambolic wolves display at the toilet.

Either way a draw would of course be preferable here

I’ve had a couple shambolic displays on the toilet unfortunately.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Feel like Sp**s will do united today. Especially after that shambolic wolves display at the toilet.

Either way a draw would of course be preferable here
Draw is the worst result for me, leaves both managers happy I think. A loss at least starts to raise questions for one or the the other.

I want to see some turmoil begin.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

United lose and that bald prick will be demanding more signings.

Can’t stand him.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Draw is the worst result for me, leaves both managers happy I think. A loss at least starts to raise questions for one or the the other.

I want to see some turmoil begin.

I’d love to see a United whipping. Can’t stand them. COYS.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Sp**s still had Kane I would back them to beat United today, they will get their chances.

Not sure they have any real scorers in their team anymore, unless Son can prove he isn't past it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

People thought two lightweight mediocre midfielders would solve all Liverpools problems.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Looks like teams have seen the weakness of Trent centrally, on the ball in the first phase. Bournemouth capitalise today, Chelsea had a few chances last week.

Also teams are happy to press higher now, to force those build up mistakes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah as expected Liverpool will won't be anywhere near challenging until they do something defensively

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Bournemouth are “Liverpooling” Liverpool.

Newcastle are the kings of “rock and roll” football now. Klopp’s boys look jittery in possession and duels. Bournemouth are pressuring them in their first phase and smashing them in 1v1s.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom