• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 22 (Jan 30-Feb 1)

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Could be real tasty if Forest and Everton get more points deducted with Luton picking up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Luton staying up in PL will be a massive achievement and English media should give big credit to thier manager. Hope they do it they play good football

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Lutun are good, I hope they stay in the league and make Sambi deal permanent. After that I don't care what would happen to them :lol:

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Luton staying up in PL will be a massive achievement and English media should give big credit to thier manager. Hope they do it they play good football

Rob Edwards seems class tbh. Young, modern coach got Luton playing some good stuff as well, and the way he talks about King Thiery in this clip makes me think he's secretly an Arsenal fan. Wish them to stay up.

Entropics

Established Member

Some golazos in that Palace match, shame I had to watch Arsenal.

After today I believe if Forest fail to get someone better than Turner Luton might have a chance. Their AFCON players can go back but in a relegation fight keepers are worth more and Kaminski is a lot better.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Just saw that Sambi had an outrageous assist for Luton's second. He seems to be cooking there past few matches since he returned.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Said Olise was a no brainier for us while he was at Reading. Could cover/compete with both Saka and Ødegaard for just 8m. Instead, we go for Vieira for 35. Life under Mik.

Entropics

Established Member

Offside goal

Lovely clash, these guys understand what the PL is about. Not about stats or control, but about entertaining me.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Offside goal

Lovely clash, these guys understand what the PL is about. Not about stats or control, but about entertaining me.

LOOOOOL

You couldnt wait to get your Arteta kick in, and Brentford have capitalised on Sp**s' not controlling things.

You are fast becoming my favourite around these parts :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Toney with a nketiah finish. Thank god for maupay and the race between Jesus and maupay is back to even 4-4

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom