• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 28 (Mar 9-13)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,442
  • Views 29,855

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Most punchable face in football but I do rate him, fairly similar to Martinelli from a few years ago.
He is more technical than Martinelli but he doesn’t have Martinelli’s motor and pace

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Can Everton actually go down, they're the most pointless club in PL, fighting relegation every season ffs

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Garnacho and Mainoo are only respectable players utd got maybe they should build team around them

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nah Mainoo is clear IMO, genuine world class potential from what I've seen.
Yeah for me one thing that’s key with assessing young players is composure and decision making. He’s miles more composed than someone like Garnacho.

It’s also why I think Cole Palmer could be special despite the stat padding penalties.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
They make fun of Arsenal but you can’t hear the fans at all. No atmosphere

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom