• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 3 (Aug 25-27)

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
9 points after 3 matches, already comfortably ahead of Sp**s and Liverpool, who both will drop points this round.

Hoping for a Sheffield upset, but can't see it.

The PL champions elect will win comfortably against Nottingham.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Will be watching the Chelsea game with my dad on Friday night, the Luton shirt I ordered from Classic Football Kits is arriving before it tomorrow.

If Luton can get their first ever Prem point in that match, I could geniunely die a happy man 🙏

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Will be watching the Chelsea game with my dad on Friday night, the Luton shirt I ordered from Classic Football Kits is arriving before it tomorrow.

If Luton can get their first ever Prem point in that match, I could geniunely die a happy man 🙏
Why do you like Luton?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

People who take on this irrational love for Luton should remember that Mick Harford spat Perry Groves in the face.

vicky Lye

I live in Dunstable, which is next to Luton, I do support them as a home team, so I hope they beat Chelsea tonight.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

3atb at home to Luton…
They've only spent a billion sterling. You can't expect them to be able to defend against a team that plays in a stadium made of scrap metal with just 2 CBs. Let him cook.
Calm Down The Best GIF by FIFA

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

3atb at home to Luton…
Think it makes sense. Try and remain solid for now and grind out points.

If he tries to implement his style of play, it might take a couple of season. I can't see Boehly being patient after embarking on the largest spending spree in history.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom