• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 32 (Apr 6 & 7)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,461
  • Views 29,596

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@2Smokeyy that KDB goal is why we need shooters.

Just scoring goals out of nothing

It’s literally a cheat code. Palace haven’t even played that bad here but one shot and it’s changed the whole thing.

Same thing with MacAllister the other night.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Erling is one of the worst “top” strikers I have seen.

He does little outside of scoring sitters and stat padding against relegation fodder.

The concept seems to be that 10 City players are better than 95% of 11 players for any other team so he’s effectively an extra man, almost an American football goal kicker.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom