• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 34 (April 20-25)

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Everton don't usually lose these games at Goodison, even when Liverpool where a lot better than they are now.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Liverpool will win. This is maybe the poorest Everton side in the PL era.

Quote me later if I’m wrong.

Let's just hope the derby factor does something. Probably just means an energetic opening 10 mins then business as usual, but we can hope

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Can't see anything other than a Liverpool win. Everton's next 3 games after this are the ones that'll probably guarantee their safety before we face them on the last day of the season.

Although somewhere in the dream scenario is them winning tonight, then losing the next 3 before we thump them at The Emirates winning us the title and relegating them.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Yea Everton could be at the end of a thrashing here, absolute poverty team.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Sick of media hyping up the merseyside derby as if it's not always a borefest.

Snooooze.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom