• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 34 (April 20-25)

dino bravo

Liverpool will turn this around as Everton are useless, but they’ve got no business challenging for the league. Jurgen knows the cycle is over, hence he is off.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah this ain’t sustainable. You can’t have attack v defence for another 45 mins and rely on opponent missing chance after chance

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not a good week for Liverpool fans.

Hiring a fraudulent Dutch Slot Machine and now getting dunked on by Sean Dyche 😭 a complete mess they are and I love it.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Not a good week for Liverpool fans.

Hiring a fraudulent Dutch Slot Machine and now getting dunked on by Sean Dyche 😭 a complete mess they are and I love it.

What!? Did they agree a deal with Arne Slot ?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Salah always runs out of steam during the end of seasons doesn't he? Same with Saka
Tbf Sala is about a decade older.
A lot of players likely do especially if they put in the minutes those two do, but it's more noticeable with the top players.

Nobody is really bleating about some non top level player running out of steam.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom