• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 34 (April 20-25)

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
He's taken Liverpool there not some top tier outfit. After Rafa they were piss poor managed by Dalglish, even under Rodgers they were dogshit if we're honest bar that Suarez fueled season.

Three CL finals, 97pt season in 2nd, first league title in 30+ years, changed the game probably forever with his steroid abuse. Don't have to like him but he deserves credit

He's literally spent less money on transfers than half the league over the past 5 years or so. Behind us, Bournemouth, Villa etc.

What he's achieved is unreal. Almost got to 100 points with a workhorse midfield playing insanely risky attacking ball in a world where everyone is trying to minimize risk above all else. Really see no reason for anyone to try and tear down his legacy when he's basically the only manager at a top club who's done it without massive financial backing.

blaze_of_glory

He's taken Liverpool there not some top tier outfit. After Rafa they were piss poor managed by Dalglish, even under Rodgers they were dogshit if we're honest bar that Suarez fueled season.

Three CL finals, 97pt season in 2nd, first league title in 30+ years, changed the game probably forever with his steroid abuse. Don't have to like him but he deserves credit
That mediocentro account used to be run by a guy who thought Denilson was world class, and then it got taken over by someone who looked up to that guy

mediocreshitro imo

Badger_Revenge

I had a feeling the toffees were going to get a result in this match. Something about how Liverpool looked against Fulham. Will they play as if they don't really care at Emirates now?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We say that, but all they will look at is number of premier leagues and champions leagues.

Yeah and Wenger still has the hobo beat 3 major trophies to 2 in that regard.

Arsenal had the balls to oversee the stadium build here too, putting his personal career in the background when he easily could have gone to Madrid in 2006.

But Jurgen is "tired" as he doesn't have it in him to try and rebuild his team with Salah and Van Dijk declining, putting himself before Liverpool like the smelly coward he is!

Arsène is the better manager and the better man, end of.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Klopp apologizing for the performance and almost admits they're out of the race :lol:

Riou

Sky and MOTD can only dream of this level of analysis

The worst part is after having listened to Rio Ferdinand and Joe Cole on TNT last night, I feel I could genuinely say that on it and everyone would say "top analysis" to me :lol:

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Yeah and Wenger still has the hobo beat 3 major trophies to 2 in that regard.

Arsenal had the balls to oversee the stadium build here too, putting his personal career in the background when he easily could have gone to Madrid in 2006.

But Jurgen is "tired" as he doesn't have it in him to try and rebuild his team with Salah and Van Dijk declining, putting himself before Liverpool like the smelly coward he is!

Arsène is the better manager and the better man, end of.

I know, I’m just informing you about their counter argument. If we put down Klopp’s achievements they will put down Wenger’s to 3 EPL and 0 CL in 17 years. The other stuff won’t matter to them.

Riou

Also Konate over Saliba is so funny, tbh.

It's like preferring a prostitute to getting a girlfriend, as you find paying for meals and gifts "a waste of time" ... William is clearly better, you just need to give him some trust and love!

Not surprised Deschamps likes Konate though, little fiend looks like he lives under the stairs in a brothel.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom