• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 34 (April 20-25)

Malky

Established Member
City won’t even need to get out of first gear tonight. They’ll be out of sight by half time.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Pep keeps saying they're tired and moaning about the schedule. Keep hope, guys 😬

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Yeah this Brighton lineup isn't it.

Plenty of possibility to slip. Don't see it as tonight though.

Arsenia

Does City not have a more contrasting away kit? Looks like Brighton blue vs darker blue on my telly

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Poverty lineup by Brighton there. We could probably all go back to the turnip farm at half time.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just looking at Brighton and their build up fluidity, absolutely magnificent.

I dont understand how people dont rate De Zerbi highly, really good coach IMO.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Brighton are probably the best team in the world at playing out from the back. But sometimes it seems like they care more about that than actually scoring goals and winning games.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom