• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 34 (April 20-25)

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Neither team has threatened at the start here. Some tendencies from Brighton but nothing more than that.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Surprised Cukhold Kevin was willing to hazard messing up that hair that looks more at home on a moderately successful lesbian aunt.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Im liking what Im seeing from Brighton though.

Still time in this game I'd say.

Malky

Established Member
And that’ll be that. Didn’t expect Brighton to get anything. Can see City scoring a couple more

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom