• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 34 (April 20-25)

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I should have said Foden > Saka with chest tbh, let A-M scare me into just arguing that they’re at similar levels.

Completely unrelated to my post :lol::lol:

I’m personally having Limpayo over Foden still, but admittedly when I said Saka is clear I now see that is clearly a lie.

Artemis

De Zerbi has been screwed by the chairman selling his 2 main midfielders for 150 million and get 20 million for teenager to replace them. Behind all the Brighton pr is super greedy owner
They gave us Ben White & Trossard so...I would be more inclined to send him a thank you card.

If we bought Mitoma off them as well, we would have lifted the title in March.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
How many titles have we been robbed? A few under Wenger with dodgy officials. This year too maybe.
07/08 I think we win it even with Eduardo’s injury if Dean doesn’t give that penalty at Brum. That killed us. Refs cost us a potential CL that season with Babel’s dive at Anfield as well.

Last year they admitted Martinelli’s goal at OT should’ve counted, so that’s three points that were robbed. Imagine if we’d had those points on the board towards the end of the season? We wouldn’t have given up against Brighton and Forest in May, that’s for sure.

Box2Box

De Zerbi has been screwed by the chairman selling his 2 main midfielders for 150 million and get 20 million for teenager to replace them. Behind all the Brighton pr is super greedy owner
Yeah, god forbid he should try to run the club as an actual successful business.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also can understand arsenal fans blaming us for losing against villa and Fulham but you will have these kind of results in season.

To win title against city you basically allowed to lose three game max.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Seeing the remaining city fixture. Yeah it's over I can't see them dropping any points maybe against Sp**s but won't be enough

That's why the result against Villa still stings. For me, I checked out after that game and all hope for the league title disappeared. I don't understand how some people think City will drop points while we win all the remaining games. Forget it.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Indeed the first half of the season seems to have caught up with us. People ridiculed Klopp for only walking away with one title, but this is exactly why - perfection is what it takes and there's no use moaning about it.
No wonder the poor guy is tired

GDeep™

League is very weak
They got to this point because of the owner you plonker. They have the same model as most clubs of that size do, buy small and sell big.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
That's why the result against Villa still stings. For me, I checked out after that game and all hope for the league title disappeared. I don't understand how some people think City will drop points while we win all the remaining games. Forget it.

People didn't believe after West Ham and Fulham. Now again, no belief. We are 1 point ahead with a game more played. It can change every game.

Push them till the end.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We went like 10 wins and one draw against city before villa if only one L could make you lose the title that mean you competing with a machine. We earned 37 points from possible 42 I feel we done all we could here

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom