• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 34 (April 20-25)

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Sp**s will definitely not give that city game away if they have chance to finish 4th. But we could almost end thier hope to get 4th with win in Sunday 💀

Sp**s have a poor record at Stamford Bridge too likewise their record at Anfield is shocking, if they drop points to us then top 4 is not so certain for them.

Can’t believe pros care about this stuff. It’s like when Pedro Neto liked a bunch of tweets of people saying he’s better than Saka.

Pedro Neto had he been fit would have been a perfect RW/LW signing. Guy had the most assists for most of the early part of the season whilst out injured for weeks. I completely forgot about that liked tweet of Neto :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They won’t ’throw the game’ but the will to win won’t be there, the energy from the stands won’t be there. Compare the atmosphere in that game to what the rodents will generate on Sunday. They will play like their lives depend on it, as it is their biggest game since the invention of colour TV.
They're in a race for top 4. If there's a mathematical chance of them doing it, those players will try.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s have a poor record at Stamford Bridge too likewise their record at Anfield is shocking, if they drop points to us then top 4 is not so certain for them.

Pedro Neto had he been fit would have been a perfect RW/LW signing. Guy had the most assists for most of the early part of the season whilst out injured for weeks. I completely forgot about that liked tweet of Neto :lol:
Yeah even if they win in Sunday thier remaining fixture is too difficult

Thrice

Point is these type of teams always greed becomes their downfall. De Zerbi been directly complaining about not being allowed to spend on real replacement. When you sell your midfield pairing for over 150 million and tell the manager only midfielder I give you is a teenager with 25 games experience. That’s the difference between becoming a top 6 team or11-12 like they are now. Brighton don’t have to sell to survive. So when they sell at this period of time it should be solid replacement
De Zerbi must have know what he signed up for in Brighton. They're a stepping stone club for him. If he outgrows them, he'll sign somewhere else.
I think it's totally understandable that they don't throw their entire business model over board for a manager that might not even be there anymore in a year.

Batman

Can’t believe pros care about this stuff. It’s like when Pedro Neto liked a bunch of tweets of people saying he’s better than Saka.
Is it hard to understand why Foden is jealous of Jude? Jude is taller, better at football, better liked, doesn't have any children that are more popular than he is, would actually stand in front of his mother in a skirmish rather than behind her, has a mother who dresses like a mother instead of a street walker, has a normal haircut, has won the biggest awards for young players, actually gets in the England team when everyone is fit and plays for a proper club with as many trophies in their history as City have charges.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Sunday pretty much determines if we will continue fighting or not, wish it was any other team tbh, we won't hear the end of it if they manage to end our chance at the title, would by far be their greatest achievement, small time cvnts

dino bravo

They're in a race for top 4. If there's a mathematical chance of them doing it, those players will try.
Anywhere close to how they will try Sunday? No chance that we can rely on Sp**s to do us a favour, city will smash them. Forest or Fulham are more likely, albeit still unlikely.

Batman

Anywhere close to how they will try Sunday? No chance that we can rely on Sp**s to do us a favour, city will smash them. Forest or Fulham are more likely, albeit still unlikely.
They've been trying harder against us than anyone else for decades. They've had more joy against City at home in the league in the past few seasons than they've had against us when we were floundering.

littleboysilva

I should have said Foden > Saka with chest tbh, let A-M scare me into just arguing that they’re at similar levels.
His first season where he’s being one of the main men in a team full of superstars and now he’s Messi and Saka is Antony. Cool

dino bravo

They've been trying harder against us than anyone else for decades. They've had more joy against City at home in the league in the past few seasons than they've had against us when we were floundering.
City have beaten them twice away in the last 3 years, we have beaten them twice away since 2007.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

De Zerbi must have know what he signed up for in Brighton. They're a stepping stone club for him. If he outgrows them, he'll sign somewhere else.
I think it's totally understandable that they don't throw their entire business model over board for a manager that might not even be there anymore in a year.
I think he wanted more ready made replacement than a 19 year old kid who played 25 games though. They basically told him caicedo gone for 115 million. Let’s restart another caicedo project and when you qualified for Europe. You don’t wanna start over again. Falling in love with finding the next wonderkid is a thing and Brighton are becoming obsessed with it

Batman

City have beaten them twice away in the last 3 years, we have beaten them twice away since 2007.
Why even play the games then? Maybe you can go and hand City the trophy personally. Man up.

Kobe Bryant GIF

Thrice

I think he wanted more ready made replacement than a 19 year old kid who played 25 games though. They basically told him caicedo gone for 115 million. Let’s restart another caicedo project and when you qualified for Europe. You don’t wanna start over again. Falling in love with finding the next wonderkid is a thing and Brighton are becoming obsessed with it
They probably should've been a bit more aggressive on the transfer market after qualifying for Europe. But I think their fans need to accept that qualifying for Europe will be exception, not the rule. The competition in this league is just too big for a club like Brighton to compete for the top 6 on a regular basis. They're still a small club.
I think it's much more important for them to solidify themselves as a midtable Premier League club. Not that long ago they were a relegation candidate.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I believe Abrahomivic Chelsea team of the noughties would have competed well with this City team both physically and mentally.
🤔You mean the team that started the push down the slippery path.
One that could also face historic corruption charges?

Tbf looks like City took it too another level but it's rather Interesting.

Batman

You’re talking total crap and you deflect with this? My god 😂

Do more research son
I don't need to do any research to reply to cowardly woe is me posting. You apparently didn't do enough research to realize they're still in a top 4 race and likely will be until the final game. It's also impossible for me to be your son because you have no balls.

dino bravo

I don't need to do any research to reply to cowardly woe is me posting. You apparently didn't do enough research to realize they're still in a top 4 race and likely will be until the final game. It's also impossible for me to be your son because you have no balls.
Come on internet warrior. You got it wrong and it’s ok.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom