• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
The grand finale of Klopp’s farewell tour, didn’t expect it to come crashing down so quickly lol

GDeep™

League is very weak
Does he though?
Don’t know why people build Klopp to be some Jesus character who deserved so much more etc. Football doesn’t work like that.

If he got robbed by City then so did others, like Mick - but I bet that sympathy will never be there for him.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Don’t know why people build Klopp to be some Jesus character who deserved so much more etc. Football doesn’t work like that.

If he got robbed by City then so did others, like Mick - but I bet that sympathy will never be there for him.

Because everyone sucks off pool who themselves love playing this saintly victim role. Proper insufferable club.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Lol Hammers could be on for Europa League football if they hold on here.

@Dokaka never getting rid of Moyesy :lol:

I’ll be starting a campaign for a Moyes statue outside the emirates if they take something off City on the final day.

First he nurtures Mikel and then engineers the dramatic final day turnaround that gives us the title?

I’d sculpt the damn thing myself 👏 👏

Bradpiff

well yeah he really one of best managers they had in last 20 years. 115 cheaters stolen tow league titles that liverpool done everything to win it.

115 cheaters yes cause just like when we lose it’s never our fault and always Citehs fault.

Citeh are the reason Nunez and salah have been so poor

And the reason Liverpool have had so many injuries

Pathetic view point

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It’s always because anything connected to Liverpool is more special. Like Trent saying trophies mean more to Liverpool than City or Jones thinking Klopp invented the fist up celebration.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

It’s always because anything connected to Liverpool is more special. Like Trent saying trophies mean more to Liverpool than City or Jones thinking Klopp invented the fist up celebration.

Everyone seems to forgot what their fans did in Europe and largely got English clubs banned.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
115 cheaters yes cause just like when we lose it’s never our fault and always Citehs fault.

Citeh are the reason Nunez and salah have been so poor

And the reason Liverpool have had so many injuries

Pathetic view point
i'm talking about few seasons when i believe they finished 90+ points not this season. this season they didn't do enough.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom