• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
As anticipated, Burnley playing the far better football. Onana has made 3 good saves.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Doc Rivers Basketball GIF

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I really need for the same energy to be given to Liverpool bottling that was given to us because they have players and a manager that everyone agrees are World Class with experience and they've collapsed worse than we did with the 2nd youngest team in the league last season.

I bet the likes of Carra and Souness will have the excuses ready about too many injuries and the refs.

I wonder if these meltdowns will be included into the documentary or it will be heavily edited out to only focus on Klopp personality instead of this meltdown.

Buhry

Established Member

How do united struggle against every relegation fodder team? Give ten hag ten more years

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I bet the likes of Carra and Souness will have the excuses ready about too many injuries and the refs.

I wonder if these meltdowns will be included into the documentary of it will be heavily edited out to only focus on Klopp personality instead of this meltdown.
They're so shameless. They had more injuries when both were saying they were going to win the league despite all of their injuries. They've gotten players back and gotten worse. The editor is going to be asking for a raise with all the work he'll have to do to cobble something positive out of this train wreck on film.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I really need for the same energy to be given to Liverpool bottling that was given to us because they have players and a manager that everyone agrees are World Class with experience and they've collapsed worse than we did with the 2nd youngest team in the league last season.
That cup game against United ruined them entirely.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Luton result to put pressure on Forest please.
Shame about Luton, but if Burnley could sneak out a win at United today, they'd be level on point with Forrest.

That would bring extra pressure to Nott Forrest to get something out of City, given their final match of the season is away to Burnley 🔥🔥🔥

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom