• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Antony's contact and reaction defying all laws of physics there :lol:

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Got a foreign commentator on and all I can hear is 'Antony'. He must be having an immense game

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Miss the Burnley of old where they'd just have two big men launching crosses into them, they had very few bodies in the box and there was a reluctance to just cross it in. Some clubs just aren't meant to ball, some clubs have Brexit in their DNA and it should be embraced.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
if Burnley can get a point it puts pressure on Forest

Forrest need to force something against City, but those lamers are probably going to bank everything on their away match to Sheffield who just got relegated.

Screenshot_20240427_175732_Flashscore.jpg

The last match of Forrest is away to Burnley, however Burnley have little chance on their other two matches.
Screenshot_20240427_175800_Flashscore.jpg

But then Luton might pull off The biggest surprise to survive, as their remaining games are all easier on paper, although they've lost some easier games recently too.
Screenshot_20240427_175745_Flashscore.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Honestly how is Ten Hag in a job? I can’t pick who’s worse. Its a damning indictment on on Burnley that they haven’t won

Think they're hoping he can have an Arteta-esque turnaround and they've sacked plenty of managers and it's never got better. With that being said they're stuck with the wrong guy here, I'd have backed Ole more to turn things around than someone of Ten Hag's personality.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Think they're hoping he can have an Arteta-esque turnaround and they've sacked plenty of managers and it's never got better. With that being said they're stuck with the wrong guy here, I'd have backed Ole more to turn things around than someone of Ten Hag's personality.
7 Hag has been in management for years. Arteta's issues and turnaround are down to him being young and inexperienced as well has having to turn over an entire squad who are also fairly young and inexperienced. 7 Hag's issues are that he's not very good and has pissed away 400m. That's incurable.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom