• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Feel bad for Madueke

At a real team he’d be eased into the prem, getting brought off the bench to impact games with his pace and work on his all round game.

At Chelsea he’s just in a mad house.

Boy has genuine talent for me. Mad pace. There’s people here still saying they take Mudryk - I take Noni over him.

Plays on the right too 🧐

Feel bad for Madueke

At a real team he’d be eased into the prem, getting brought off the bench to impact games with his pace and work on his all round game.

Boy has genuine talent for me. Mad pace. There’s people here still saying they take Mudryk - I take Noni over him.

Plays on the right too 🧐

Madueke always catches my eyes(Why does Grammarly want me to type eye? I have two eyes! FFS) when I watch Chelsea. Very rough around the edges but could become a weapon in the right system, in the ARTETA system!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Feel bad for Madueke

Plays on the right too 🧐

Mate he’s on an 8 year contract 😂 the lad is set for life lmao

All these Chelsea man are eating good going forward.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Wouldn't have made a difference, some at board level never really wanted him and always wanted Arteta.

Some Spanish people I have spoken to have said what you said about Emery though.
It does seem that everything was set against him to succeed yeah, but football is fine margins and he probably gets UCL and never loses the dressing room if the players get the eloquent man I just heard instead of the nervous Emery I remember. Way harder to sack him in that situation.

In the end both us and Emery are in a great position so no hard feelings I guess.

Those Chelsea players are just out there for them selves.

Taking one of them next summer you will have to re-educate them on playing in a team. Could take time.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I still cant believe Emery reserved a whole restaurant when he had date in London once. Imagine the horror of the woman who showed up at an empty restaurant with a guy who looked like he could be a European serial killer or at least a blood drinker.

She probably fainted when he said "Good Ebening" like a modern version of Bela Lugosi's Dracula,

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom