• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,633

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Looking at both set of fixtures in the run-in I'm actually amazed we're still in the race, they're playing absolutely nothing teams

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
They could easily. They have 1 game more. Last game at home they win by 5. Think the other 2 they win by 3
Well if they win all 3 GD won't matter. But wouldn't put it past them to win by an aggregate of 10-0 or something in the other two

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Same was said at the end of last season and look where we’re at now 😏

People just love panicking for the sake of it.
How long you think the lads can keep this up? Klopp is running away already because it's just tireless how far the cheats will push you

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i don't think back to back coming short to win the title will break our team Arteta is demanding guy as long he is our manager i expect our players be up for it if they not i'm pretty he the first one going to leave the club also majority of our players still very young. i expect strong summer from club be ruthless with some players who time is up here improve the depth and go again.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If we win our next two games, which we need to do to make GD even a factor, our GD will increase by minimum two from what it is now. City will need to smash two teams while drawing another to make GD the deciding factor
Last 5 games they won by 20-3. Not that they will need it as I expect them to win all their games. But you don’t think city can put 6-7 past West Ham last game if they desperate?

blaze_of_glory

Last 5 games they won by 20-3. Not that they will need it as I expect them to win all their games. But you don’t think city can put 6-7 past West Ham last game if they desperate?
No i don’t think they will. West Ham are decent and will also be up for it.

Of course, its City so it’s possible… But i think it’s unlikely

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

How long you think the lads can keep this up? Klopp is running away already because it's just tireless how far the cheats will push you

As long as we keep on spending and improving the squad then I can’t really see us falling off like that. I know progression isn’t linear however in Arteta’s defence we’ve improving year on year, so I don’t see next season being any different.

We currently have a good base with two very good CB’s, Timber/White/Tomiyasu there as cover across the backline, a blend of quality + experience in the midfield and Havertz who is finally adapting to our style. If we add quality on top of that then I can’t really see us falling off tbh.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We have goal difference in the bag if it comes to it.

Six goal swing in two games? I don’t see it. We’re equally capable of smoking teams.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We’ll be better again imo. Five season cycle imo and we’re in season I think (im making this up)
We will never have the same luck with injuries. Saka, Ødegaard, Saliba, Gabriel and Rice hardly missed any games. To have your 5 best players fit all season is a freak luck and we have to take advantage this season. This squad is not deep enough to survive the injuries our rivals had

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom