• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,769

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Just tuned in and it’s 1-0 😂 Sp**s are pathetic

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This Sp**s doesn't look not motivated at all. Just playing to limit the damage

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need a clinical striker, and if possible a top winger in the summer.

I want us to bring back this pace, direct play to our game. We are absolutely brilliant at this when we are on it.

We play in so many different ways, direct ball needs to be part of that again.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

How many games has Nketiah started? I'm not an Nketiah fan, but what you're doing is ridiculous

Maybe that proves he is not as good as Jackson? Nketiah couldn’t even secure starting place when he went out on loan in the championship. Btw Nketiah is 25 in 3 weeks time. Maybe it’s time to let this go

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Liverpool fans gonna cry about how Havertz it's penalty and this one not lol

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom