• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,708

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Another thing about Sp**s is that they lack size. They are very poor at winning duels.
They get easily bullied.
Think that fourfourtwo guy said it.

Harvertz weighs more than Sp**s heaviest player and he's not even our biggest player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So our hopes against man city just conceded 9 today

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I cant believe we let these clowns back into the NLD last weekend.

We should have ****ing hammered them 5/6 on their patch.

David Raya really upset me that day, despite him recovering from that joke pass.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom