• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 65,190

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Not even gonna bother watching the Fulham game. I’ll check back at 3pm and hope for a surprise. But tbh I’m thinking 4-1 City

SuperGoon

Lost A Bet And Now He’s A Top G

Player:Saka
I had a dream about the Fulham game. (Really need to go back to therapy)

Anyways, Fulham conceded 3 in the first half. Scored 2 in the second half with 15 minutes left to play.

True torture.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I had a dream about the Fulham game. (Really need to go back to therapy)

Anyways, Fulham conceded 3 in the first half. Scored 2 in the second half with 15 minutes left to play.

True torture.
Then what ? You woke up ? That a frustrating dream !

SuperGoon

Lost A Bet And Now He’s A Top G

Player:Saka
Starship Troopers GIF

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Gargantuan game needed from Palhinha if they’re going to do anything.

Ngl I do like Fulham’s attack.

Xoxo

Remembering Havertz Missing 3 1v1s Against Villa
There was a higher chance of arsenal winning or drawing at etihad or Allianz arena than Fulham drawing against city at cottage

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Mikayil Faye ‘has in his mind’ to leave Barcelona this summer. Liverpool, Manchester United, Inter Milan & Bayern Munich are all showing a lot of interest in the player, however, Arsenal have ‘burst strongly’ onto the case in recent hours [Mundo Deportivo]

Latest posts

Top Bottom