• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 59,192

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
On Palmer, his stats are much better than Saka with or without penalties.
Without pens, he has two more goals and the same number of assists. People get on Saka for set piece assist when Palmer does sh*t like this:
@Rex Stone Look at this liquid football from Palmer, another +1 to the assist column:

64rUtuV.gif

I mean ffs :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I don’t really do I? It’s just that I’ll make a post and it’ll get quoted 27 times by people who start crying and then suddenly I’m involved in posting marathon here.

All this now started because I said Olise has similar stats to Saka, minus the penalties. Hardly a diss.
You’re constantly obsessed about race. I have dissed Ode all season too, and Zinny.
You just a few posts ago. Plus all the talk about league being weak, playing down our team, etc, etc.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also the relegation teams will be confirmed if Luton and Burnley failed to win today.

Last day of season gonna be so boring most exciting thing will be who of utd or Chelsea gonna play conference league

GDeep™

League is very weak
Without pens, he has two more goals and the same number of assists. People get on Saka for set piece assist when Palmer does sh*t like this:
That’s not his fault, that’s how the assists are collected.

People go on like Palmer is doing what Bruno done a few years ago where most of his output was penalties. Palmer has done more than penalties.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That’s not his fault, that’s how the assists are collected.

People go on like Palmer is doing what Bruno done a few years ago where most of his output was penalties. Palmer has done more than penalties.
I’ll never forgive you for making me post against guys I otherwise rate like Olise and Palmer

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Olise would be a very nice addition next season. Saka has been surpassed and other players have come up. If you look at Buksyo’s numbers they been consistently good but very similar for 3 years. He shouldn’t be hitting a plateau at 20. Ødegaard has a similar but not as pronounced problem. Martinelli has gotten worse. Mik isn’t as good developing players as people would like to pretend. Why is Saka both plateaued and run into the ground by his early 20s

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
We’re watching 11 poor footballers run around all day, now.
I agree the league lacks the flair that it did two decades ago but a lot of it is down to systems, time & space on the ball & coaching.

You can say that about the game in general tbh.
You also tend to remember these players at their peak through rose tinted lenses.

There are though very few 'poor' footballers in prem nowadays so that's bollox.

They just are not as expressive & that's down to systems & modern coaching.

Talented players like ASM & Pepe had flair.

Couldn't cut it in modern game in top leagues.

Unless you are taking the best of the generation it's not really a comparison.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

The good thing is that the neighborhood garbage have something to play for on Tuesday.

The sad thing is, they've made a meal of beating a poor Burnley side they have no hope of toppling City.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You just a few posts ago. Plus all the talk about league being weak, playing down our team, etc, etc.
Everybody has dissed Zinny this season. With Ode I have wanted more output.

The weak league thing I have been saying for 4/5 years.

People read what they want sometimes. Nobody quotes me when I say Mick deserves a new deal or this team deserves something for their run over the last two years.

With me people pick on one thing, zoom in on it and start crying about it. It’s annoying now.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The good thing is that the neighborhood garbage have something to play for on Tuesday.

The sad thing is, they've made a meal of beating a poor Burnley side they have no hope of toppling City.

This game really says it all, a team that arent good enough to trouble City.

They'll be comfortably beaten on Tuesday and they'll celebrate it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Brennan Johnson about to miss a sitter vs City 😂

Not because he’s throwing the game but more to do with him being ****

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Absolutely chuffed for Earthy. Seeing a young academy player come through and score is genuinely one of the best feelings in football, think most can agree on that.

Everybody has dissed Zinny this season. With Ode I have wanted more output.

The weak league thing I have been saying for 4/5 years.

People read what they want sometimes. Nobody quotes me when I say Mick deserves a new deal or this team deserves something for their run over the last two years.

With me people pick on one thing, zoom in on it and start crying about it. It’s annoying now.

Have you asked your doctor to subscribe some alpha camps for all that whining you have going on lately?

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom