• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 59,258

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Don’t move the goalpost. You said he is not better than nketiah. He clearly is because unlike nketiah he has attributes that standout like raw pace and movement

You said he wouldn’t score as many at Arsenal. There is no logical reason to think that when he will play in better team and behind two players in saka and Ødegaard that are top 3 in chance created this season. He would get more chances here.

Im done discussing this player with you.

You go and believe what you want, that's your right. I'm tired of wasting my time and wont spent a minute longer debating this ****.

dino bravo

Established Member

One thing is for certain, Jackson has serious pace, he left Saliba for dead the other week and I cannot recall anyone else doing that before. Nketiah is a better finisher, but I have to say I would swap them for sure (not that I want either, lets be clear 😆).

outlawz

Is this City side better than the Utd side with Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney, Carrick, Rio, Vidic etc. Or peak Chelsea with Cole, Terry, Carvalho, Makelele, Lampard, Robben, Drogba, or the Invincibles?

I’m not sure.

Individually no, but Guardiola's tactics are way better than Ferguson's or Mourinho's. City aren't about to win four on the trot because their current edition of players are the best the PL has ever seen, it's because they are tactically and positionally way ahead of everyone.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Individually no, but Guardiola's tactics are way better than Ferguson's or Mourinho's. City aren't about to win four on the because their current edition of players are the best the PL has ever seen, it's because they are tactically and positionally way ahead of everyone.
You would think if Ferguson was in the game today his tactics would’ve advanced and adjusted to the current levels. I get you though.

Diesel

I smoked two joints in 30 minutes then turned on prayers from all religions through YouTube. Hope united get dummied tomorrow. Take ur frustrations out at old toilet

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I agree Jackson is not good enough.

But he's definitely better than EN14.

Nah, he’s not.

Go and rewatch Eddie’s goals, even the goals missed. Watch Eddie’s movement and decision making. Also take note of Eddie’s pressing runs, how he goes in.

Jackson doesn’t do all that to the same degree, he’s too stupid.

Eddie also doesn’t need a lot of time to figure out how to beat a high line offside trap with a team of 9 men.

In fact do one thing, go and look at Jackson’s 1v1 chance with Raya in their 5-0 loss, that will tell you everything.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I think so many players score more in this Arsenal team. Jackson, Rashford, whoever. They would be afforded infinite grace and PR too given they would have the Arteta stamp. Havertz is literally proof.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I agree Jackson is not good enough.

But he's definitely better than EN14.
I can’t even believe it’s an argument. Eddie at 24 never scored more than 5 goals in a league campaign while Jackson at 22 has 2 season better than him. @SA Gunner is stubborn as hell and will tell you it’s easier to score for weaker teams. I would love to hear his explanation why havertz in 3 season couldn’t hit double figures at Chelsea in the league but has at Arsenal

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Jackson and Nketiah is no contest, one just plays for a team in a vortex atm. His finishing is comical, but not enough people ask why Jackson get's so many chances to throw away compared to many others.

If he adds any sort of composure or finesse and doesn't buy into the ridicule he's a 20 goal striker. Whether that happens at Chelsea is another thing.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
@SA Gunner is stubborn as hell and will tell you it’s easier to score for weaker teams.

Are you daft? If you're a player completely reliant on physical tools, especially pace, it is definitely easier to bag goals if you have more space.

I think both players are **** but they have similar goals per minute ratios and Nicolas Jackon is literally drowning in chances. He is underperforming his xG massively last I checked.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nah, he’s not.

Go and rewatch Eddie’s goals, even the goals missed. Watch Eddie’s movement and decision making. Also take note of Eddie’s pressing runs, how he goes in.

Jackson doesn’t do all that to the same degree, he’s too stupid.

Eddie also doesn’t need a lot of time to figure out how to beat a high line offside trap with a team of 9 men.

In fact do one thing, go and look at Jackson’s 1v1 chance with Raya in their 5-0 loss, that will tell you everything.
Jackson has better movement than Nketiah. He's just a ****e finisher. Although you could argue that Nketiah is a better finisher. Eddie rarely gets as much big chances that Jackson misses. An element that Jackson has in his favour is the chaos factor. Eddie is more predictable.

All round play, they're pretty even. Jackson is a ****e version of Cavani. But I can't really describe what Eddie is.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Are you daft? If you're a player completely reliant on physical tools, especially pace, it is definitely easier to bag goals if you have more space.

I think both players are **** but they have similar goals per minute ratios and Nicolas Jackon is literally drowning in chances. He is underperforming his xG massively last I checked.

Underperforming xg isn't always a bad thing for a 22 year old attacking player though. I'm not a huge Jackson guy as I never heard of him before this season, but we've all seen these types before - the busy bodies usually pay out in the end,

Furthermore why is relying on athletic ability a death sentence in a kick and run league? What is Havertz without his strength and legs? The guy can barely pass.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Underperforming xg isn't always a bad thing for a 22 year old attacking player though. I'm not a huge Jackson guy as I never heard of him before this season, but we've all seen these types before.

The busy bodies usually pay out in the end, plus one chance one goal types we don't really see any more. Furthermore why is relying on athletic ability a death sentence in a kick and run league? What is Havertz without his strength and legs?

I think he has good upside tbf, in that way he's obviously clear of Eddie but I was just talking right now.

His athletic tools give him that upside for the most part, he's incredibly raw in most other areas. He almost looks like a fit Yaya Sanogo to me in the way his chaotic play combined with his physical tools create opportunities, but if you sat down and rated his attributes individually you'd say most of them were kinda **** :lol:

The underperforming xG part was more to highlight how he's drowning in chances, and it's easy for me to see how Eddie could deliver similar numbers with the amount of space Chelsea have.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’m not daft. If he is all physicality why is he drawing in chances? You don’t seem to get his movement and pace gets him these chances. Last month he played against Arsenal and City and he missed big chances both matches. But he ran ragged the two best defences in the league and gave their CBs hard time. Nketiah can’t do that

@Oxeki is so right. He is sh1t Cavani right now. But he is 22 year old who has been in professional environment for 3 years. Nketiah since a child has been in great academies and in professional setting last 5 years

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Jackson has better movement than Nketiah. He's just a ****e finisher. Although you could argue that Nketiah is a better finisher. Eddie rarely gets as much big chances that Jackson misses. An element that Jackson has in his favour is the chaos factor. Eddie is more predictable.

All round play, they're pretty even. Jackson is a ****e version of Cavani. But I can't really describe what Eddie is.
I would take Jackson. Plenty of raw pace and talent. A proper manager would make him good.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Jackson and Nketiah is no contest, one just plays for a team in a vortex atm. His finishing is comical, but not enough people ask why Jackson get's so many chances to throw away.

If he adds any sort of composure or finesse he's a 20 goal striker.
My sentiments too.

He's a ****e finisher but his movement is up there. Drags defenders around. He's a real handful to play against.

Eddie is arguably a better finisher but he doesn't have that ability to be at the right place at the right time Jackson has.

If Jackson sorts out his finishing, him and Isak are neck and neck IMO

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Watching the Citeh vs Fulham highlights on MOtD, Leno does absolutely **** all to try and save any of those shots. Foden’s shot was saveable

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Underperforming xg isn't always a bad thing for a 22 year old attacking player though. I'm not a huge Jackson guy as I never heard of him before this season, but we've all seen these types before - the busy bodies usually pay out in the end,

Furthermore why is relying on athletic ability a death sentence in a kick and run league? What is Havertz without his strength and legs? The guy can barely pass.

Jackson just needs to work on his finishing.
Once Jacko sorts his finishing out he will be a problem. The rest of his game is well rounded far more than someone like Nketiah.

Nketia really is a Championship level striker at best if we are being honest. I doubt he’d get enough goals even for the likes of Palace and Brentford.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

30m for Jackson is far better value for money than every Chelsea signing except Palmer imo

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom