• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 59,443

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Its not so much that, its that they can't seem to compose themselves and slow their brain down.
They just do too much at times Martinelli always keep doing too much instead of taking a shot or make right pass that the issue with him since he joined he need to get this figured out would do him and us wonders

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They just do too much at times Martinelli always keep doing too much instead of taking a shot or make right pass that the issue with him since he joined he need to get this figured out would do him and us wonders

He will never be good enough

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I'm not sure about this. If Pool Win and it's theoretically possible for Sp**s to get CL doesn't that mean Sp**s also HAVE to attack City and win the game just as much as City needs to win? Sp**s cant afford to park the bus or even counterattack in a defensive way. They have to go for it and that will be good for City becasue it make it easy for City to pick off the gaps.
Ange would never park the bus though

Mohamed7

If Villa loses a draw is still a valuable result for Sp**s, in both scenarios they would need Palace to beat Villa on the last GW, but if they get a point from City they would be level on points and they could believe they can make up the ~6 goal difference (it's vs Sheffield) so going gung-ho would be dumb.

City being relentlessly attacked is also not the worst thing, they've looked vulnerable when attacked but teams fear them too much.
Villa must lose today so even a draw against City won’t eliminate them.

I can’t see Liverpool holding 1 goal margin in here. They must score next.

My heart says 2-3 away win; brain says 2-2.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Did they say lap of honor?

g50mBgO.gif

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Quansah celebrating a lot more than Gakpo.

Did he do Trossard's celebration? :lol:

Mohamed7

If Liverpool win here and Sp**s throw the game away tomorrow, Martin Keown will be proven right.

Sp**s will really show they care more of Arsenal losing than them achieving something.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom