• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 59,458

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We could see a scenario tomorrow where Sp**s are drawing a struggling City and we have 1 hand on the trophy, only for Sp**s to go all out attack to try to win the game and throw the draw and our title hopes out the window.

It’s unlikely the game ends in a draw I’ll put it that way.
I can imagine Sp**s starting well, battering them for 20 minutes and missing a host of chance before Foden scores. Either that or City score in the first five minutes to remove all suspense.

ArsenalLunatic

City scoreless in last 4 league visits to WHL. If this Man U side can hold us to 1-0 then a draw isn’t too far fetched, right?
Listen...Sp**s...we're rivals and I know we have had our differences but we are close neighbors and we are both sick of FC115, right? Let's work together, ok? You take care of biz tomorrow and I promise we'll return the favor at a later date, ok?
Did I ever tell you how cool you look in all white? That strip of fluorescent green is sharp too. I've secretly liked your kit but decided now is the time I should tell you. Your swashbuckling style of play at times warms my heart as well. And your manager? If I was a woman...mmmm. What a man. A stand up honest man. Anyway it's almost the end of the year. You win 2 and Villa lose and you're in the champions league!! Us winning the league? No biggie. We're small potatoes and anyway, we won't gloat, I promise! Think of Champions League! Wednesday nights, in your sharp, beautiful white kits.
Deal?

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
The thing is Sp**s are on their way to becoming a serious team with Ange. They create chances even if they can’t defend for **** at times. Get CL football now with the pool of players that brings, they will be a problem next year.

I can imagine Levy secretly loving all of this

Malky

Established Member
Really interesting dynamics which you don’t see often tomorrow.

I know a team will naturally play their rivals competition for the title every season, but not with this much of a microscope on it. Them drawing city essentially hands us the title, it’s literally all in their hands.

Sp**s have a very outside chance of the top4, but how do they approach it in terms of the dressing room and the fans in the stadium? It’s a really strange one. Because even if they win they need a villa loss to palace. So handing us the title gives them an outside chance of top4…

Ange has said they need to be professional to their own aspirations and values. But how will the players and fans be?

One thing we do know, is if they’re drawing they are going absolute all out attack which means city probably score.
You’d think the players would rather win, have a proper shot at CL, playing teams like Madrid, Barca, Bayern, and the financial gain that comes with it, than playing teams on a Thursday night from the arsehole of nowhere that you need to google to find out about.
Their fans want them to lose, then the same fans will moan about the lack of money or quality players they can attract in the summer.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Hmmm, Neville and Carragher about to pick their team of the season. This should be interesting 🤔

Synical

Miss Superstitious

You’d think the players would rather win, have a proper shot at CL, playing teams like Madrid, Barca, Bayern, and the financial gain that comes with it, than playing teams on a Thursday night from the arsehole of nowhere that you need to google to find out about.
Their fans want them to lose, then the same fans will moan about the lack of money or quality players they can attract in the summer.
Don't they need the CL dosh to help pay off the stadium? Or did they get the stadium for free like city did?

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

City scoreless in last 4 league visits to WHL. If this Man U side can hold us to 1-0 then a draw isn’t too far fetched, right?
Listen...Sp**s...we're rivals and I know we have had our differences but we are close neighbors and we are both sick of FC115, right? Let's work together, ok? You take care of biz tomorrow and I promise we'll return the favor at a later date, ok?
Did I ever tell you how cool you look in all white? That strip of fluorescent green is sharp too. I've secretly liked your kit but decided now is the time I should tell you. Your swashbuckling style of play at times warms my heart as well. And your manager? If I was a woman...mmmm. What a man. A stand up honest man. Anyway it's almost the end of the year. You win 2 and Villa lose and you're in the champions league!! Us winning the league? No biggie. We're small potatoes and anyway, we won't gloat, I promise! Think of Champions League! Wednesday nights, in your sharp, beautiful white kits.
Deal?
Most hilarious stuff I've read all year..wtf bro 🤣

Let's play Aubamawang

I can imagine Sp**s starting well, battering them for 20 minutes and missing a host of chance before Foden scores. Either that or City score in the first five minutes to remove all suspense.
More likely that Sp**s lie down and let City tickle them to death. Wait til the score is 0-12 and the Sp**s fans start to sing unironically about how bad they are.

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Refreshing hearing Villa fans calling into Talksport and tearing into O'Hara and Sp**s fans for their small time mentality.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom