• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 62,108

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I actually think it makes for an interesting page of history for their club if they get points or win. They don’t decide leagues often. I think it is highly unlikely. It looks like they are sporting and heroic as opposed to throwing it. And to be honest how hard could Arsenal fans rub the league in Sp.rs fan next season. We can touchdown dance over 18 other clubs. But they can take indirect credit for our title. Frankly, this minuscule share of credit for a small percentage of a league; is closest Sp.rs are going to get, they should pounce on this bit.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Found this in my backyard, it's happening.

Let's gooooo you ****en chickensss

Attachments

• Img_2024_05_13_22_22_26.jpeg
    Img_2024_05_13_22_22_26.jpeg
    231.8 KB · Views: 11

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Think Sp**s will do it. They’re a nightmare team for City

plum GIF

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I actually think it makes for an interesting page of history for their club if they get points or win. They don’t decide leagues often. I think it is highly unlikely. It looks like they are sporting and heroic as opposed to throwing it. And to be honest how hard could Arsenal fans rub the league in Sp.rs fan next season. We can touchdown dance over 18 other clubs. But they can take indirect credit for our title. Frankly, this minuscule share of credit for a small percentage of a league; is closest Sp.rs are going to get, they should pounce on this bit.

Give into the copium.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Sp**s fans talking about us winning the league like it's "the unthinkable" are so weird, acting like we haven't won 13 league titles before already. Sp**s winning the league would be actually unthinkable since they haven't won a league since the freaking 60s.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Ange is spot on, I think only the fans care, but players and most staff probably won’t. It’s a wake up call for them if we win it and then getting CL gets them closer. Plus I’m sure they all have fat bonus’s.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Ange is spot on, I think only the fans care, but players and most staff probably won’t. It’s a wake up call for them if we win it and then getting CL gets them closer. Plus I’m sure they all have fat bonus’s.
Imagine running a club and you still have a shout of CL football but the players don't want to try to spite Arsenal. You'd sack them all. Just isn't a thing.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Btw people act like Arsenal fans wouldn't be the same. Possibly even worse because the idea of Sp**s finally winning a title is worse.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This was Gerrard at 0-0 when beating Chelsea would’ve won United the league:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah United lacked quality against us, but they sure as hell gave their all. I have no doubt Sp**s will give their all. But their all will most likely not be good enough as City is that good

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom