• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 62,194

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
What’s vile about it? That’s how fans are. I don’t want Sp**s to win a title no matter what.

Some of you overreact so much.
Of course, you don't see the problem. You actively root against your own team every matchday thread.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Why would Sp**s fans want their team to lose while they still have a chance for CL? even if you would make your biggest rivals champions most likely then still i want my team to go all out and try to get a CL ticket.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Why would Sp**s fans want their team to lose while they still have a chance for CL? even if you would make your biggest rivals champions most likely then still i want my team to go all out and try to get a CL ticket.
They feel that even with extra CL money, Levy won't improve the team anyway.

HighburyHigh

Guy at the office has given his 2 season tickets away because he doesn't want them to win, so doesn't wanna be at the game. Shocking!

Thrice

Kobe Bryant GIF
How lame. Why do they have to ruin the fun? Arsenal fans and Tottenham fans cheering side by side for Tottenham tonight would be brilliant.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Maybe if they were somewhere mid table but not if they're playing for something. If the situation was reversed I'd absolutely want us to play CL next season ffs.
Their fans know that even if they beat City they will come 5th which would be brutal. Hand us the title for nothing

samshere

Why so serieuse?

Their fans know that even if they beat City they will come 5th which would be brutal. Hand us the title for nothing
They can't know that till the last game. I know it's Tottenham, but they have reasonable pedigree in making the top four. And CL participation is life changing amount of money. Don't think they'll be so stupid to cut their noses to spite their face.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

They can't know that till the last game. I know it's Tottenham, but they have reasonable pedigree in making the top four. And CL participation is life changing amount of money. Don't think they'll be so stupid to cut their noses to spite their face.
Their fans are deeply depressed on social media

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom