• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 62,194

Tom Mix

Don't think people how serious this is for the reputation of football as a professional sport. If teams not playing so as to prejudice their rivals chances of winning becomes a thing, it will be welcome to soccer slamdown and such caca.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
If Sp**s get a result tonight Harry Kane will be my favourite premier league player of all time.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
City are sh*t tbf. Haven't looked convincing all season, if they were called Olympique Manceille they'd be looking at 5th place with these performances.

Sp**s are sh*tter obviously but they got their number for some reason. Nervy 2-1 or 3-2 I'm saying.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I understand the fans rolling over or wanting to roll over for City but not the players. Players trying to win minutes, contracts, and City is a big scalp. I still think whether they throw it or not City will win comfortably

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Everything about city is just so bereft of any soul, life and passion. Just a dark pit of robotic success, baldness and 80m bench players.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom